Archival, Field and Laboratory Products for Canadians
A clear-drying neutral pH water-reversible adhesive. 1.5 oz.
One Time for Individual Use:
1. Add one rounded tablespoon of methyl cellulose powder to 1/2 cup distilled water. Stir and let stand for several hours.
2. Thin to the consistency of mayonnaise with distilled water.
It will keep for several weeks and does not require refrigeration.
Makes One Quart:
1. Using a one quart container, sprinkle 5 tablespoons of methyl cellulose powder into one cup of very hot water. Stir briskly to prevent lumps.
2. Once the powder is thoroughly dispersed, add enough cold water to make one quart.
3. Let stand several hours, overnight if possible.
4. To thin, add several drops of water, mix, and let stand.
5. When ready to use, pour a small amount into a separate container for active use. Cover and store the main supply separately to prevent contamination or spoiling.
Great to have this supplier in Canada! Easy to use online system and quick delivery, thanks!
Great customer service, excellent products. They are very knowledgeable and experienced, and very helpful. I had suggestions for more products and they returned my message immediately and were very open and professional. I'm 100% satisfied with my purchase and will definitely do business with them again.
Excellent - great service, quick delivery, easy to manage website for ordering on line.